Depending on the specific position or duty you are assigned you may do any combination of the following duties:
- Set up, operate, or tend welding machines
- Operate saws, punches, drills or drill press machines
- Set & glaze glass units in frames/sashes
- Assemble various parts and pieces to complete quality finished windows & or patio doors
- Applying labels, cleaning finished product & checking for proper operation.
- You may be required to operate various hand tools such as chisel, snips, drill, mallet or tape measure.
- Read work orders and production schedules to determine product or job instructions and specifications.
- Transfer components, plastic products, and assemblies, using moving equipment.
- Perform repetitive type assembly functions using hand or power tools, and applicable machinery and equipment .
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
- 1st Shift: 6:30am to 3:00pm (5:00pm with OT)
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm to 6:30am (8:00pm with OT)
Pay: $15.00 – $15.50 per hour